wonderful traveller

Thursday 6 December 2012

GOOD NEWS!!!

assalamualaikum...anyeong-hanseyo!!i have a very very very good news...for me especially ok...heee...what's that?actually.........my lovely parents will going tu Mecca, doing their Umrah for the first time in their life...alhamdulillah...may god bless both you mama n abah!!i love you so much..<3<3<3

you know what, there's something i wanna ask my mom to pray it when she at there....guess what????hahahahaha....its serious, but i'm not saying that to her..maybe this weekend because i'm going back to my hometown!!Perak!!!!!!!!i'm coming.....!!!wait for me...hehehe..so, the answer is...i wanna ask my mom pray for me to get future husband, insya ALLAH..its look like cliche, right? supposedly, i must pray myself but this is the chance for me, even though i'm not going there, but my parents yes....hehehehe...its not because i'm give up bout finding my future husband...i'm still searching and keep praying to Allah swt.

"dear my lovely mom,
when you are at Mecca, can i ask you praying for me to get and know my future husband...i hope i can find it before 25 years old..."hehehehehe...

this my abah n mama


when i can going there also???T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment